May 13, 2026
Little bit of ranting
Hello beautiful people, we are nearing the end of our 2025-2026 school year and as a junior everybody starts asking the big question, what do you want to do when you graduate? Ive always been the person with the plan. I had my future planed out when I was 7. However, people change and dreams expand. My main dream was to own a day care, but now I feel like I should want more for my life. Why would I put the lid on the box of my life when I could leave it open for adventures. I want to start a new journey, it's not one that many people respect or understand but I feel that I need to make the change. When I graduate, I want to throw my entire life into a van and travel the world. Now you may be asking, how in the world are you going to make that work? Well, with a lot of saving and hope.
For reference, this is what I mean:
Can you image, the peace and tranquility you would get from being on the open road, nothing holding you back from experiencing all the world has to offer.
Anyways, I hope that you all have an amazing day, I most likely will create another post today since I will not be able to make another one until Friday due to work.
Love you all and remember to always dream big,
Ash

No comments:
Post a Comment